Friday, July 16, 2010
A Great Lovey-Dovey Art Party Idea
This is a message originally from Sarah Dolan at Drawing Love.
We are in desperate need of new art considering we have just run out. So, if you are looking for a fun event, give this a try:
1. Gather art supplies, old magazines, and card stock.
2. Invite all of your friends over for a pot luck.
3. Put on some great music.
4. Draw, paint, collage, and create.
5. Add in a bunch of laughter, talking, and stories.
6. Send the art you created to DrawingLove.
(You can save money by mailing in all the art at once!)
Our address is:
P.O. Box 511
Normal, IL 61761
Include any photos from the event or blurbs about how it went, and we could include that on the site!
Thanks for taking the time to read this message!
Sending you lots of love,
Sarah and the DL team.
P.S. Join our facebook group and get the latest updates!
We did this (sort of) with my classes-- I'll post the beautiful results next week. :)