Monday, February 14, 2011

Ten Things I Love About My Wife

Just like I’m usually sick of Christmas songs by 12/24, I am pretty sick of lovey dovey stuff today. But I couldn’t let today go by without acknowledging the best force in my life.

1.She is really really cute.

2. She loves the couch and the TV almost as much as I do.

3. If someone is mean to me, she’ll offer to glue their car doors shut. I have never taken her up on this.

4. She’s doing an art project a week right now. This household is happiest whenever she’s making something beautiful.

5. I love that she’s an atheist. One of my favorite parts of the week is coming home from church and hearing the tail-end of whatever weird sci-fi show she’s been watching.

6. She’s worked really really hard all these years, supporting me as I follow various dreams and recover from various nightmares.

7. Falling asleep to Radiolab. Then going back and listening to it later.

8. She gets choked up whenever there’s anything on about a gay family, even if our family just consists of two ladies and two cats.

9. The ways we like to make out whenever there’s anti-gay protestors around-like, that’ll teach ‘em.

10. She is the most monogamous person ever and she loves me even though I am (lazily) not. That’s unconditional, son!

No comments:

Post a Comment