Sunday, August 14, 2011

Motivation Mondays: Birthday Party Invitation!

Hi loves! At this very moment, Turtle Ink Press, AKA Amy, is choosing which love poems will be in The Serotonin Factory's Friday Love Poems Anthology. I guarantee it's a lot of people you like. On September 3rd, at 8 pm, whether you've submitted or not, you are invited to celebrate love poems, yourself, and my birthday. The books will be on sale for 7$ and all proceeds will be donated to The Attic GLBT Youth Center:http://www.atticyouthcente​r.org/

Faraway contributors are invited to read to the party via skype. I love you and I love love, so come! The reading will be followed by dancing. BYO whatever.

And remember! I'm always taking submissions for Friday Love Poems!http://theserotoninfactory​.blogspot.com/2010/12/call​-for-submissions-friday-lo​ve-poems.html




The party'll be at my apartment, so I won't post the address, but you can email me at serotoninfactory@gmail.com for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment