Friday, September 2, 2011

Help! I'm All Out of Friday Love Poems!

Dears! Tomorrow night is the Friday Love Poems Anthology release, and I am so excited! Sorry I haven't posted a link to order the book yet, but I promise to do that soon. And it's not too late to email me for party details, either: serotoninfactory@gmail.com 


And it's time to submit more poems! Here's how:


1. Email love poems (pasted in the body of the email is best...) to serotoninfactory@gmail.com, with the subject "Friday Love Poem". Include your bio and info.

2. To submit a video, just send me link to your You-Tubed love poem.

3. Previously published is very okay, just include where your poem appeared before so I can make a big deal about it.

4. If you've got a picture you like to go with your poem(s), email me that, too!


XOXOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment