Thursday, June 24, 2010
Good Works for the Earth?
It seems pretty bonkers to be writing a happiness blog when apocalyptic amounts of oil are spilling into the ocean. The best thing I can come up with to do about it is make a list of good things to do for the earth. Please comment with your suggestions!
So far I've got:
1. Stop driving to church and other places I can walk to.
2. Drive slower on the highway. (This is hard for me because I like to drive fast and listen to songs.)
3. Throw some benefits for The Audubon Society or any other organizations doing cleanup.
4. Hang the clothes on the line.
5. Donate to: http://www.audubon.org/