Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Order The Friday Love Poems Anthology!


Last Saturday, I got to have the best birthday ever, because I got to hear a whole bunch of my friends read me love poems from the beautiful Friday Love Poems Anthology. Thanks so much to everyone who came and especially to those who read.

Amy put up a PalPal link so that you can order your own copy! Look! It's right over there! >>> 

All proceeds will be donated to The Attic Youth Center. http://www.atticyouthcenter.org/ 

Here's my list of superstar poets once again:

  1. Morning Under Water by Courtney Bambrick
  2. Summer Smile by Peter Baroth
  3. The Roomie is a Rayleigh Scattering by Sean Battle
  4. Untitled by John Beck
  5. Spin Cycle by Tara Betts
  6. Old Love by Tony Brown
  7. For Those About to Plan Weddings, We Salute You by Jane Cassady
  8. The Silver Church by Lillian Dunn
  9. Foreign Particles by Dan Elman
  10. Rock and Roll Moon by Jennifer Gigantino
  11. In the Rooms of Evening by Teresa Gilman
  12. Impact by Kevin Hageman
  13. An American Love Song by Victor D. Infante
  14. Descent by Warren Longmire
  15. I love science. I love science. I love science. I love science. by Shannon Maney-Magnuson 
  16. A Desperate Stonewall Love Poem for Nikki G by J Mase III
  17. When The Gardner Loved Houdini by Amanda Mathews and Andy Bowen
  18. Host Like by Bonnie MacAllister
  19. Page of Rods: road song by Marty McConnell
  20. A Study in Sparkly Vampire/Werewolf Geometry by Hannah McDonald
  21. Tasty Grapes by Daniel McGinn
  22. Last Love by Rachel McKibbens
  23. Sentence Structure: A Love Poem by Curtis X. Meyer
  24. Ode to My Morning Cup of Coffee by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz
  25. On Taking a Lover by Shappy Seasholtz
  26. No Big Secret by Elliott D. Smith
  27. Immodest Proposal by Rob Sturma

No comments:

Post a Comment