Just a snuggly reminder that The Serotonin Factory is always looking for love poems, and that my definition of a love poem is pretty broad. Here's how to submit!
Also, if you haven't had a chance to order the Friday Love Poems anthology (Turtle Ink Press) yet, you should! It's a doozie. You can order it on the PayPal link on the right side of the page.
All proceeds are being donated to The Attic Youth Center.
"The Attic creates opportunities for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning (LGBTQ) youth to develop into healthy, independent, civic-minded adults within a safe and supportive community, and promotes the acceptance of LGBTQ youth in society."
Here's my list of superstar poets once again:
- Morning Under Water by Courtney Bambrick
- Summer Smile by Peter Baroth
- The Roomie is a Rayleigh Scattering by Sean Battle
- Untitled by John Beck
- Spin Cycle by Tara Betts
- Old Love by Tony Brown
- For Those About to Plan Weddings, We Salute You by Jane Cassady
- The Silver Church by Lillian Dunn
- Foreign Particles by Dan Elman
- Rock and Roll Moon by Jennifer Gigantino
- In the Rooms of Evening by Teresa Gilman
- Impact by Kevin Hageman
- An American Love Song by Victor D. Infante
- Descent by Warren Longmire
- I love science. I love science. I love science. I love science. by Shannon Maney-Magnuson
- A Desperate Stonewall Love Poem for Nikki G by J Mase III
- When The Gardner Loved Houdini by Amanda Mathews and Andy Bowen
- Host Like by Bonnie MacAllister
- Page of Rods: road song by Marty McConnell
- A Study in Sparkly Vampire/Werewolf Geometry by Hannah McDonald
- Tasty Grapes by Daniel McGinn
- Last Love by Rachel McKibbens
- Sentence Structure: A Love Poem by Curtis X. Meyer
- Ode to My Morning Cup of Coffee by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz
- On Taking a Lover by Shappy Seasholtz
- No Big Secret by Elliott D. Smith
- Immodest Proposal by Rob Sturma